Gratitude

 



Turning 70 today hasn't been that bad y'all! I skidded into this day without a helmet and knee pads. It always happens before a trip. I know I am forgetting something. This last week has been filled with lots calls to the Dr., visits to the cleaners for missing items, wrangling a confused husband, and I could go on, but in all the chaos that has been my life, a little light began to glimmer and grow. It got so bright the frustration and worry began to fade away. I felt the love from my friends and family who prayed (and are still praying!) for me, for birthday lunches with the ones that are close to my heart. So much to be thankful for on this eve of a once-in-a-lifetime trip. I am packed, and so excited for the adventure ahead. Fueled with peace and gratitude!

Comments

  1. This is a fun blog! Happy Birthday and have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously knew it was your birthday but didn’t realise it was your 70th, only seems like a couple of years since your 50th- what a lovely 70th birthday treat travelling to South Africa. Have a wonderful time! This blog is great, can’t wait to hear about your adventures! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up, up, and away to a once in a lifetime adventure. Whew-hew. Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get these people out of my house!

Fly Gurl